Conference room 9, International Exhibition Centre, Kyiv
at the 10th international exhibition “Grain Tech Expo 2020”
It is the specialized business forum dedicated to the main issues of development of flour milling industry of Ukraine.
Date: 18-19 February 2020
Venue: Conference room 9, International Exhibition Centre, 15 Brovarskyi Ave., Kyiv
Key questions: state and prospects of flour milling industry in Ukraine, global trends on flour market, technological innovations for modernization of flour milling complexes.
Target audience of the event: managers and specialists of processing enterprises, flour milling complexes, exporters of flour and related products, elevator complexes, traders, farmers and representatives of specialized organizations.
EXCLUSIVE! On February 19 the presentation of Turkish model of development of flour milling complex which has made the country number 1 world exporter of flour will take place. Experts of the companies and specialized associations will be invited to be the speakers at the event.
Program of the event:
Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 13:00 – 17:00
- State, challenges and prospects of grain business in Ukraine. Strategy 2030
- Field. Elevator. Logistics. Ports. A model of the effective work
- Smart-technology. Elevator business 4.0
- Trading and contracts. Selling with benefit
Wednesday, 19 February 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
- Flour milling industry in Ukraine: state, challenges and prospects
- Global conjuncture of grain products market: where are Ukrainian producers welcome?
- Extensive grain processing: how to get more?
- Turkish model of flour milling industry. How to take the leading position on global market?
- German and Dutch technologies for modernization of flour milling complexes
- Discussion panel. Investments. Partnership. Opportunities
Organizer: Management team of agro-industrial exhibitions of Kyiv International Contract Fair, Ltd.
Tel.: +380 44 461 9368